Lilly Fragkou was born and raised in Athens. After participating events from various cultures and underground music genres, she decided to dedicate herself in electronic music and to start from scratch as Lilly Pause. Soon enough, her collaboration with numerous radio stations (Trust, Must, Hit FM and Be Radio) had started as well as her participation to events both inside and outside Athens, close to artists such as Bart Skils, Layton Giordani, Charlotte De Witte and Spartaque.
''The music I choose and affects me is a game of contrast, like an underground room that is being violently intruded by a ray of sunlight which upsets the absence of colors... Darkness, sexuality, energy, rhythm and melody that will sweep you away are mixed together in order to create a revolution; the revolution of soul, the awakening of our well hidden instincts, those that makes us both authentic and naked in front of our own self.''
Currently working in the studio is her top priority alongside upcoming events that she will participate in.
- Stark D- Exponent [Vintage Music Label]
- RainBe- Aurora Boreal [Vintage Music Label]
- Andrioli- Into the Wild [Vintage Music Label]
- Lilly Pause- Aquaria [Vintage Music Label]
- Woo York- Hypernova [Afterlife]
- Fideles- Resonant [Fabric]
- Lilly Pause- Lunar Cycle [Unreleased]
- Sacred Lines- Mindtrip [Natura Viva Black]
- Paradoks & Melody Stranger- Faces [Parquet Recordings]
- Ilija Djokovic- Pandora [Terminal M]
- OIBAF & WALLEN - Planet X [Inner Rebel Music]
- Sacred Lines- Trust me [Natura Viva Black]